Since its conception in 2006 it has undergone significant and planned growth , and is positioning itself to drive the value of the business to hit £1 billion within 7 years.
This will be delivered by structuring our business streams into three key areas and delivering on financial goals.
• High Street Residential is targeting an annual turnover of £400 million through delivering high quality build to rent accommodation across the UK. 80% of this turnover will be to financial institutions. We have already secured a pipeline of £1 billion to be able to achieve this. In addition to this, HSR are preparing to launch into roof top extensions, and we have identified 25 projects with a Total GDV of £88 million.
• High Street Hospitality are investing in affordable boutique hotels, and are focused on adding to our existing portfolio to establish the Hotel 52 brand across 15 to 20 UK establishments.
• All Saints Construction are on track to become an established mid-sized regional housebuilder, growing annual turnover to be in the region of £60 million. To maintain our efficient and growing operations we now employ over 100 people nationwide and believe our employees are key to the success of our business.
We have expanded from our Head Office in Newcastle City Centre, recently opening an office in Dubai and relocating our Construction division to office premises in County Durham. We believe our values of an entrepreneurial spirit, integrity and flexibility shine bright across all verticals of the company. We plan further unparalleled growth in the coming years, with many projects in the pipeline and the fruition of a hugely exciting opportunity to create Rooftop Extensions in London and Manchester. Fund raised by this 7 year Loan Note will assist in the generic growth of the company and the achievement of our goals.
Summary – The High Street Group Loan Note
13% p.a. plus annual bonus
We now specialise in three key development sectors: Private Rental Sector (PRS) schemes, traditional residential development and hospitality, in the form of hotels, bars and restaurants, with a fourth opportunity, Rooftop Extensions, already being planned.
We fully believe that our diversification across these sectors minimises risk
in the development sector. We are focused on growing our large scale building and property portfolio and the long term opportunities and potential of the PRS sector through our Build to Rent property company, High
Our PRS pipeline is currently estimated at £1 billion, with our first forward-funded scheme on site in Milton Keynes, with an institutional sale agreed with Grainger PLC. This is one of only two Grainger purchases in the UK in 2017. We have also established relationships with institutional investors to give the comfort of a robust exit strategy for these developments.
The construction of Hadrian’s Tower has also commenced. This will be the tallest building in Newcastle at 26 storeys high with 162 apartments. We have many more upcoming projects in or in proximity to major city centres, including Birmingham and Manchester, where there is a demand for quality apartment living.
Our development company, All Saints Construction continues growing from strength to strength, procuring land and building new homes under our All Saints Living brand in key locations in the UK, as well as securing contracts from external clients across the North East.
High Street Hospitality has a strategy to purchase, renovate or construct, and manage 15-20 hotels in the next 5 years. The division is moving rapidly ahead with this plan and building the Hotel 52 brand with our first two operational hotels in 2017.
We have many more projects in the pipeline, all in areas of proven demand and opportunity. Each of our stablishments has on-site dining in the form of our restaurant chains Loca and Pazzo, and 2018 saw the launch of our sports bar Bar 52, the first being in Whitley Bay.
The High Street Group employs more than 100 people in the Head Office in Newcastle upon Tyne and across development and hospitality sites in the UK.
A combination of the Group’s financial strength,
– reported profits in 2016 were £26 million
– sector expertise and established relationships create a strong position from which we can explore opportunities and achieve our aspirational long-term goals and objectives.
Please visit www.thehighstreetgroup.com for more information.